Bread I Would Give Everything I Own. You sheltered me from harm kept me warm, kept me warm you gave my life to me set me free, set me free the finest years i ever knew were all the years i had with you and i would give anything i own i'd give up my life, my heart, my home i would give everything i own just to have you back again you taught me how to love what it's of, what it's of you never said too much but. It had entered the chart on january 23rd at position #60 and spent 13 weeks on the top 100 (and for 6 of those 13 weeks it was on the top 10).

You sheltered me from harm kept me warm, kept me warm you gave my life to me set me free, set me free the finest years i ever knew were all You sheltered me from harm kept me warm, kept me warm you gave my life to me set me free, set me free the finest years i ever knew were all Kept me [d]warm[dm], kept me [a]warm[e] [a]you gave my life to [e]me;
It Had Entered The Chart On January 23Rd At Position #60 And Spent 13 Weeks On The Top 100 (And For 6 Of Those 13 Weeks It Was On The Top 10).
D dm a e kept me warm, kept me warm a amaj7 f#m a you gave my life to me; You gave my life to me set me free, set me free the finest years i ever knew, were all the years i had with you and i would give anything i own i'd give up my life, my heart, my home i would give everything i own, just to have you back again you taught me how to love what it's of, what it's of you never said too much, but still you showed the way You sheltered me from harm kept me warm, kept me warm you gave my life to me set me free, set me free the finest years i ever knew were all
Barry From Sauquoit, Ny On February 27Th 1972, Everything I Own By Bread Peaked At #5 (For 3 Weeks) On Billboard's Hot Top 100 Chart;
And i would give anything i own. You gave my life to me. Bread these are the finest slices of bread, the l.a.
Tears Gushed Out Of My Eyes Before I Could Even Register What Was Happening.
Everything i own chords bread 1972 (david gates) [intro] a a asus4 a asus2 a 2x [verse] a amaj7 f#m a you sheltered me from harm; In use with midi controllers and vst plugins. Create and get +5 iq.
A A/G# F#M You Never Said Too Much But Still You Showed The Way G D A And I Knew From Watching You.
[intro riff] [verse 2] (first 4 bars same as verse 1) you taught me how to love, what it's of, what it's of but then: 5 on the american billboard hot 100. D dm a e set me free, set me free bm d e the finest years i ever knew, bm d e were all the years i had with you [chorus] d a bm e and i would.
You Sheltered Me From Harm Kept Me Warm, Kept Me Warm You Gave My Life To Me Set Me Free, Set Me Free The Finest Years I Ever Knew Were All The Years I Had With You And I Would Give Anything I Own I'd Give Up My Life, My Heart, My Home I Would Give Everything I Own Just To Have You Back Again You Taught Me How To Love What It's Of, What It's Of You Never Said Too Much But.
[chorus] and i would give anything i own. About everything i own everything i own is a song written by david gates. I would give everything i own, just to have you back again you taught me how to love what it's of, what it's of you never said too much, but still you showed the way and i knew from watching you nobody else could ever know, the part of me that can't let go and i would give anything i own, i'd give up my life, my heart, my home i would give everything i own,