Can T Live If Living Is Without You Lyrics. I can't live, if living is without you i can't live, i can't give anymore! No i can't forget this evening.

Teddy Pendergrass You Must Live On Lyrics Genius Lyrics
Teddy Pendergrass You Must Live On Lyrics Genius Lyrics from genius.com

But i guess that's just the way. No i can't forget this evening. I can't live, if living is without you i can't live, i can't give anymore!

Or Your Face As You Were Leaving.


If living is without you. There would be no love in my life. You always smile but in you eyes your sorrow shows.

Can't Live (I Living Is Without You) E G#M Well I Cant Can't Forget This Evening Or Your Face As I Was Leaving.


Well i can't forget this evening. I can't live, i can't give anymore. I can't live, if living is without you.

If Living Is Without You.


Lyrics to i can't live if living is without you. Or your face as you were leaving. No i can't forget this evening or your face as you were leaving / but i guess that's just the way the story goes / you always smile, but in your eyes.

E G#M No I Can't Forget Tomorrow When I Think Of All My Sorrow, F#M G# When I Had You There But Then.


You always smile, but in your eyes your sorrow shows. I can't give, i can't give anymore. Or your face as you were leaving.

But I Guess That's Just The Way This Story Goes, You Always Smile.


You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows. I can't give, i can't give anymore. I can't live if living is without you i can't give, i can't give anymore well, i can't forget this evening or your face as you were leaving but i guess that's just the way the story goes you always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows yes, it shows i can't live if living is without you i can't live, i can't give anymore i can't live if.

Related Posts